Cyber Threats are Real! Learn the Basics of Cyber Security
This introductory course is a compilation of carefully selected independent resources that will help the learner understand what Cyber Security is all about.
This introductory course is a compilation of carefully selected independent resources to help the learner understand cybersecurity. It starts with "Why Cyber Security is important" for professionals engaged with the business and for every person dealing with anything digitally connected. The course further describes and defines what Cyber Security is all about and opens up vast opportunities for those interested in pursuing careers in this fast-rising and popular area.
What you'll get
- Certificate of Participation
- Exclusive access to learning materials
- Exclusive access to assignments, activities, and forums
- Course Assessments
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Appreciate the need for Cyber Security especially in this time and age.
- Understand definition, key concepts, and technologies behind Cyber Security.
- Identify common Cyber Security threats
- Get interested to learn more about Cyber Security.
Who should take this course
- Data Privacy Officers
- Company Managers
- Individuals who are aspiring cybersecurity professionals
Xepto Computing, Inc
Ernie Tarroza has over 30 years of solid experience in the field of Information Technology (IT). He graduated with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Electrical Engineering at the University of the Philippines, Diliman.