Journey to Effective Online Teaching: Best Practices
Achieve success in the virtual classroom by learning excellent online teaching strategies of experts and model educators. Gain relevant knowledge and skills to maximize the strengths and address the challenges of remote learning.
Enrollment for this course has ended.
Teaching online is a new experience for most educators. There are many challenges in adjusting to the changes and some tasks become extra difficult. In this course, you will learn how to address the issues of online teaching from model educators who have successfully achieved their objectives in the distance learning setup.
What you'll get
- Certificate of Participation
- Exclusive access to learning materials
- Exclusive access to assignments, activities, and forums
- Course Assessments
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Identify impactful teaching strategies for online teaching
- Learn the steps to achieve teaching objectives in the virtual classroom
- Understand the importance of applying different methods to help students learn effectively
- Create a personal action plan to prepare for a successful online teaching experience
Training and Courseware Development Manager
Theresann H. Gatapia is a licensed professional teacher and is currently the courseware development manager of Xepto Digital Computing Inc. Prior to Xepto, she was the program manager of Asian Institute of Management - MSc. in Data Science. She also led the content and curriculum development of the Affordable Private Education Center under the Ayala Corporation. She had taught primary and middle level both local and international schools and she had obtained her Master's Degree at De La Salle University.
Xepto Digital Computing Inc
Jalieca L. Gadong is a Licensed Professional Teacher. She is a Google Certified Educator, Certified Apple Teacher and Microsoft Office Specialist. She was a former business teacher at De La Salle Santiago Zobel. Presently, she is the Product Manager at Xepto Education.