Feedback Power: My Students' Success Path
Through the course, participants will learn how to create a feedback-rich classroom culture that promotes student engagement and motivation. They will explore various techniques for delivering feedback and understand how to use feedback to enhance student performance, promote self-reflection, and encourage a growth mindset. By the end of the course, educators will have a deeper understanding of the value of feedback and the skills and tools necessary to use it effectively in their classrooms.
This course is designed to help educators enhance their skills in providing meaningful and effective feedback to students. The course covers various aspects of feedback, such as its purpose, characteristics, and impact on student learning. It also delves into the different types of feedback, including formative, summative, and descriptive feedback. They will explore various techniques for delivering feedback, such as peer feedback and self-assessment, and understand how to use feedback to enhance student performance, promote self-reflection, and encourage a growth mindset.
Moreover, the course provides educators with strategies for using technology to streamline feedback processes and make them more efficient. Participants will also learn how to leverage data and analytics to track student progress, identify areas of improvement, and adjust instructional practices to better meet student needs.
What you'll get
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive access to learning materials
- Exclusive access to assignments, activities, and forums
- Course Assessments
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Understand the purpose, characteristics, and impact of feedback on student learning.
- Describe the different types of feedback and their purpose
- Explore various techniques to deliver feedback and use it to improve students' performance, promote self-reflection, and encourage a growth mindset
- Learn how to leverage data and analytics to track student progress, identify areas of improvement, and adjust instructional practices to meet student needs better.
Who should take this course
- School Administrators
- Interested to learn about effective feedback
Training and Courseware Development Manager
Theresann H. Gatapia is a licensed professional teacher and is currently the courseware development manager of Xepto Digital Computing Inc. Prior to Xepto, she was the program manager of Asian Institute of Management - MSc. in Data Science. She also led the content and curriculum development of the Affordable Private Education Center under the Ayala Corporation. She had taught primary and middle level both local and international schools and she had obtained her Master's Degree at De La Salle University.