Managing Synchronous and Asynchronous Activities
Successful online teaching is composed of well-organized and highly strategic synchronous and asynchronous activities. In this course, the participants will acquire, develop and enhance their planning, organizing, and implementing effective and efficient synchronous and asynchronous learning. Videos, reading materials, discussion boards, and other resources are provided to facilitate the learning process.
Online distance learning has challenges such as engaging students, determining the most appropriate resources, and managing the virtual classroom. This course aims to help educators find the right balance between synchronous and asynchronous learning by providing effective and efficient online teaching strategies.
What you'll get
|FREE TO AUDIT||PAID|
|Access to course content||Limited||Unlimited|
|Exclusive access to activities, forums, and coursework||—||✅|
|Exclusive access to course assessments||—||✅|
|Shareable course certificate upon completion||—||✅|
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Identify the differences between synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Explain helpful strategies that educators may apply for an effective and efficient online teaching experience.
- Enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Acquire helpful knowledge about the SAMR model and its use in online teaching.
- Master online teaching through the provided tips and strategies.
- Apply learnings and insights through the creation of an action plan.
Who should take this course
- Individuals interested in knowing how to manage the synchronous and asynchronous modes of learning
Xepto Digital Computing Inc
Jalieca L. Gadong is a Licensed Professional Teacher. She is a Google Certified Educator, Certified Apple Teacher and Microsoft Office Specialist. She was a former business teacher at De La Salle Santiago Zobel. Presently, she is the Product Manager at Xepto Education.