Helping Your Kid Succeed Academically
The support of parents is very crucial in the academic performance of the child. In this course, parents and guardians will be provided with resources, videos, and activities to help parents understand the importance of their assistance and the specific ways they can do to help their children succeed academically.
As the support of parents is highly important in how kids perform in school, this course will present various strategies to assist the children in achieving academic success. Resources on understanding Gen Z students, reinforcing learning at home, and collaborating with the school are provided here.
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Describe the characteristics of Gen Z Students
- Identify the five pillars of home education
- Enumerate the effective tips in home learning
- Identify the ways to collaborate well with the school
- Enumerate the ways to maximize the Parent-Teacher Conference
- Create an action plan to help the kids succeed academically
Who should take this course
Xepto Digital Computing Inc
Jalieca L. Gadong is a Licensed Professional Teacher. She is a Google Certified Educator, Certified Apple Teacher and Microsoft Office Specialist. She was a former business teacher at De La Salle Santiago Zobel. Presently, she is the Product Manager at Xepto Education.