The Keys to Getting Hybrid Learning Right
Why is a hybrid learning the best option for post-pandemic education? Why are many schools all over the world implementing this learning set-up? In this course, its features and advantages will be discussed. Tips and strategies are also provided to guide you in creating an action plan to efficiently and effectively maximize the potential of hybrid learning and address the challenges you may encounter.
Hybrid learning is the top priority of academic institutions for post-pandemic education. In this course, you will the rationale behind this, as well as its benefits and differences from blended learning. Various models and strategies will be discussed to help you implement this learning set-up in your class, or the school at large.
What you'll get
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive access to learning materials
- Exclusive access to assignments, activities, and forums
- Course Assessments
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Describe the important features of hybrid learning
- Identify the differences between hybrid learning and blended learning
- Enumerate the benefits of hybrid learning
- Explain the strategies used in developing a hybrid course Identify ways to get hybrid learning right
- Create an action plan to effectively and efficiently implement hybrid learning in class
Who should take this course
- School Administrators
- Interested in knowing the hybrid learning approach
Xepto Digital Computing Inc
Jalieca L. Gadong is a Licensed Professional Teacher, Google Certified Educator, Certified Apple Teacher and Microsoft Office Specialist. Formerly, she was the Coordinator for Student Affairs and Formation (CSAF) at De La Salle Santiago Zobel School where she led and implemented development programs for the students and faculty. Prior to being designated as the CSAF, she taught various business subjects such as Accounting, Management, Market Research, Economics and Entrepreneurship in the same institution.
Presently, she is the Product Manager at Xepto Education. She also actively mentors and coaches educators in using technological tools, particularly the Xepto Cloud LMS for online teaching and training. Using her skills as a Certified Development Dimensions International Facilitator, she assists companies in designing and delivering quality learning programs for their employees.
Prior to teaching, she worked at different global management consulting firms where she helped plan and implement business solutions for various corporate clients. Moreover, she is currently pursuing her law studies at San Beda College of Law Alabang.