Reimagining Education: Designing for Scalability and Adaptability
How do you imagine the future of education?
Join us in this course as we explore what the future of digital education would look like from the perspective of education leaders. The purpose of this course is to inspire leaders and teachers from the education sectors on what's possible when education and technology come together and how institutions can plan in driving digital transformations that are adaptable to change and can be delivered at scale.
What you'll get
|FREE TO AUDIT||PAID|
|Access to course content||Limited||Unlimited|
|Exclusive access to activities, forums, and coursework||—||✅|
|Exclusive access to course assessments||—||✅|
|Shareable course certificate upon completion||—||✅|
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Review what happened in varied education institutions during the global pandemic and identify key learnings and insights.
- Gain perspective on how different education institutions reimagine education in the future and identify their priorities and course of action.
- Design the future of education by completing a future visualization activity.
- Perform a SWOT analysis to assess the current situation and performance of your academic institution based on how you responded to the Covid-19 pandemic for the past two years.
Who should take this course
- Education Leaders and Administrators
- Interested to know more about future of education
Training and Courseware Development Manager
Theresann H. Gatapia is a licensed professional teacher and is currently the courseware development manager of Xepto Digital Computing Inc. Prior to Xepto, she was the program manager of Asian Institute of Management - MSc. in Data Science. She also led the content and curriculum development of the Affordable Private Education Center under the Ayala Corporation. She had taught primary and middle level both local and international schools and she had obtained her Master's Degree at De La Salle University.