You Are Your Voice
In this course, you will discover what kind of presenter or speaker you are. You will also discover the art of presenting and the importance of being prepared for your presentation.
This course will teach you the effective and efficient process of preparing for your next presentation, whether online or face to face. Videos, resources, and activities are provided to enhance one's skills and knowledge in delivering a successful and impactful presentation.
What you'll get
- Certificate of Completion
- Exclusive access to learning materials
- Exclusive access to assignments, activities, and forums
- Course Assessments
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Determine the differences between sounding smart and sounding confident.
- Develop the ability to prepare for every presentation.
- Apply the step-by-step process of delivering a presentation.
- Appreciate the importance of preparing for every presentation.
Who should take this course
- Voice Talents
- Individuals who are interested in developing and improving their voice
Special Science Teacher V
Philippine Science High School - Central Luzon
Coach Ruselle handles the curricular offerings for Music 1 to 4 of Grade 7 to 10 scholars. He is currently handling heading SUNIS NING SUALA, the official choir of PSHS-Central Luzon Campus.
He is also the conductor of DULCE SUONO DELLA CORDA, the official Rondalla group of PSHS-CLC that competed in the National Music Competitions for Young Artists (NAMCYA).
He also rendered time as a resource person in various seminars and training specifically about Music. From the said speaking engagements, he was able to produce outputs such as curriculum, teaching strategies, and classroom management techniques, among others. He is also one of the writers of the PSHSS Music curriculum.