Your Basic Guide to Online Education
As the future of education becomes blended, it is always beneficial to be equipped with guiding principles, best practices, and trends in both online and in-person teaching.
In this course, Your Basic Guide to Online Education, new educators learn the foundations of online learning, an approach that we can expect to be around as we are still navigating how to live with a pandemic and as digitalization gains a strong foothold in all of our lifestyles. This course covers pedagogies and methodologies that support online education, the latest trends, and an insight into the effectiveness of this approach to improve student performance.
What you'll get
- Certificate of Participation
- Exclusive access to learning materials
- Exclusive access to assignments, activities, and forums
- Course Assessments
At the end of course, you will be able to
- Understand the history and evolution of online teaching
- Determine effective online teaching methods that will lead to improved student performance
- Learn from the experiences of educators who found success in online teaching before and during the pandemic.
Who should take this course
- School administrators
Training and Courseware Development Manager
Theresann H. Gatapia is a licensed professional teacher and is currently the courseware development manager of Xepto Digital Computing Inc. Prior to Xepto, she was the program manager of Asian Institute of Management - MSc. in Data Science. She also led the content and curriculum development of the Affordable Private Education Center under the Ayala Corporation. She had taught primary and middle level both local and international schools and she had obtained her Master's Degree at De La Salle University.